Basic and Additional Insurance Options
All rental rates include the Third Party Liability insurance of the car.
In case Budget rental vehicle is damaged, stolen or not returned during the rental period, the renter is fully responsible for the whole loss or damage. Please note, this applies in case the Basic Damage (CDW) and Theft Protection (TP) are not purchased or the price does not include it.
Renters with an insurance from a third party insurance or credit card company, will be charged for the whole value of damage or loss .
1. SCDW; T&G; SCDW+ can be purchased only if Basic Protections are purchased or included in the rate.
2. SCDW+ includes SCDW and T&G
3. T&G covers only damage to windshield, windows and tires
4. Exclusions: damage to tires; wheels; rims; windshield and windows are not covered
5. Exclusions: damage to tires; wheels; rims; windshield and windows are not covered
6. Exclusions: damage to wheels, rims and costs of; field-work and towing are not covered
7. Excess to pay per occurrence
Vehicle groups contain the following categories (vehicle category is indicated on the Rental Agreement)
Group I.: EDMR “A”; CDMR “B”; CWMR “F”, EDAH „H”,
Group II.: MBAR “N”; IDMR “C”; IDAR “G”; IFMR “K”; SDMR “D”; SVMR “M”; FVMR “O”, CWAH „I”
Group III.: SDAR “L”, FDAR “E”
None of the above waivers will cover you for any claim arising from, or consisting of, the following
We would like to call your kind attention to the followings: