General Car Rental and Assurance Conditions
DRIVER'S LICENSE AND RENTAL AGE LIMITATIONS
- The Economic group of cars can be rented by those who are the least 21 years old. People who are between the ages of 18-21 and have a driving license for 1 year can rent a car from the economic group by paying the Young Driver fee.
- The Comfortable group of cars can be rented by those who are the least 21 years old. People who are between the ages of 18-21 and have a driving license for 1 year can rent a car from the comfortable group by paying the Young Driver fee.
- The Prestigious group of cars can be rented by those who are the least 21 years old. People who are between the ages of 18-21 and have a driving license for 1 year can rent a car from the prestigious group by paying the Young Driver fee.
- The Premium group of cars can be rented by those who are the least 25 years old and have a 1 year driver's license. People who are between the ages of 21-25 and have a driving license for 1 year can rent a car from the premium group by paying the Young Driver fee.
- In order to rent a Van segment vehicle, it is necessary to be at least 25 years old and have a 1 year driver's license. People who are between the ages of 21-25 and have a driving license for 1 year can rent a car from the van group by paying the Young Driver fee.
|Age||Young Driver applicable age range||Young Driver applicable driver’s license limit|
|ECONOMIC||21||Age Between 19-21||Min. 1 Year|
|COMFORTABLE||23||Age Between 21-23||Min. 2 Years|
|PRESTIGIOUS||25||Age Between 23-25||Min. 2 Years|
|PREMIUM||27||Age Between 25-27||Min. 3 Years|
|VAN||25||-||Min. 2 Years|
ITEMS INCLUDED IN AND EXCLUDED FROM THE FEE
In the monthly car rental service, kilometer right of use is limited to 3000 km. Kilometer excess fee differs based on group of vehicle and detailed information can be gotten from our booking center or offices.
Fuel oil, Personal Accident Insurance, Mini Minor Damage Insurance, Optional Financial Liability Insurance, One-Way Fee, Delivery / Pickup Fee (0-26 km) depending on office availability, Baby Seat, Navigation, Additional Driver and Toll Highways and Bridges Device - Card Usage Fee are calculated separately. Vehicles are handed over to the client with a full fuel tank. The difference in fuel oil is deducted with the service fee in vehicles returned with a deficient or empty tank.
In case the vehicle is returned to another office, one-way fee is applied regardless of lease duration. Fees differ depending on offices; you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to get more detailed information.
In order to allow drivers other than the lessee to drive the vehicle, the licence details of the additional driver(s) must be included in the rental contract for an additional fee. If the opposite is found to be the case and/or an accident occurs, all insurance will be cancelled and both the lessee and the driver(s) will be held individually and jointly liable.
Descriptions of our insurances can be found below. These are general and for information purposes only. Budget reserves the right to change these in time.
- Basic Damage Insurance
It provides the customer the Casco and the Third Party Liability insurance for the car.
- Chassis Insurance
It covers only the repair of the vehicle’s chassis damages upon the driver’s valid written statement.
- Windshield, Windows, Tires Insurance
It covers only the repair of the vehicle’s windshield, windows and tires upon the driver’s valid written statement.
In case any documents missing or not properly filled out (accident report, police report, declaration, copy of driving license), Renter is liable for the total value of the damage or loss regardless of the insurance type purchased.
In the case of road accidents resulting in personal injury or physical damage, Renter or their authorized personnel shall:
- Request the police to take measures, and file a police report in case the Vehicle was broken into, damaged, or stolen and submit the relevant document (report, certificate etc.) to Lessor’s office;
- Notify Lessor’s office of any and all events related to the Vehicle within 24 hours of the event thereof on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceed with due care, and do everything in his or her power to clarify the events, obtain all possible data of people involved in the accident (license plate number of the other Vehicle, name and address of the owner/driver, name and address of witnesses, site plan, photos);
- Renter is not entitled to enter into any agreements, and shall not admit any responsibility or liability to the disadvantage of Lessor;
- Provide for the safety, security and protection of the Vehicle at Lessor’s cost and with the prior consent of Lessor;
- Fill out the accident report and the report form for damage claims, and send them to the address of Lessor.
DELAYS IN RETURNS
Vehicles can be returned up to half an hour later than the pick-up time free of charge. Delays exceeding half an hour will be subjected to a full day rental fee.
Payment is only made via credit card and payment by cash and debit card is not accepted. The rental fee is charged at the time of pick up in HUF based on the exchange rate of the Hungarian National Bank. No rental agreement can be issued at the office without a valid credit card. The rental agreement is issued during rental and is prepared according to laws and practices in effect. All rentals are subject to the BUDGET General Rental Conditions.
Renter shall pay a minimum deposit of the damage excess specified in the Rental Agreement upon signing the Agreement, which serves as a security amount for possible damages caused by Renter to Lessor and other fees such as refueling, cleaning, etc. For certain car categories Lessor keeps the right to ask for a deposit of the theft excess. In case additional insurance is purchased deposit is still required.
All responsibility and pecuniary traffic fines that may stem from a non-compliance to traffic rules in effect belong to the driver.
Traffic fines and illegal passages from highways that occur during rental duration but that are received by our company after the end of rental will be charged to the person and/or company that appear on the rental agreement.
For any reason whatsoever, time spent during the detention of vehicles by official or local authorities is accepted as a part of the total rental duration determined in the agreement. When traffic fines registered to the license plate are notified to our part, they are paid with a discount and deducted from our customers' credit card, with a service fee applied simultaneously for the payment of the traffic fine.
The explanation about our assurances is given below. Descriptions are for general and informational purposes only. Budget reserves the right to change this information over time. The guarantees included in your reservation are included in the price offer and/or reservation confirmation.
You can buy the assurances that are not included in your prices from our sales offices at the beginning of the rental.
- Super Collision Damage Waiver
This assurance includes basic and chassis insurance, more information can be found under the insurance section. The driver is responsible for the cost of repairing any damage to the chassis up to the amount specified. Insurance does not cover damages to tires, rims, antenna, door sill, roof, the interior of the Vehicle, car documents and the licence plate.
- Tire & Glass Coverage
This assurance includes basic and windshield, windows, tires insurance, more information can be found under the insurance section.
- Super Collision Damage Waiver +
This assurance includes basic, chassis and windshield, windows, tires insurance, more information can be found under the insurance section. The driver is not financially responsible for any repair costs for any of the above-mentioned damages, due to this coverage package. Insurance does not cover damages to wheels, rims, antenna, door sill, roof, the interior of the Vehicle, car documents and the licence plate.